.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Painting Furniture Black

In July we moved into our new home. The livingroom furniture has been on my mind for years. It was light pine, that was supposed to be "American Cherry" when we stained it...that's another story..... Here are the before/after photos. I primed and painted 5 pieces, changed hardware and am love with it now! The next step is adding wainscoting. I can't wait for the final vision of this room to be complete.

before......(house in Cali)



after.....(back in Missouri)



.




2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    The furniture looks great. I have 3 pieces in the garage awaiting a makeover. Wainscoting will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I want you to come live with me for one week so you can makeover my living room. Okay?

    ReplyDelete