.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memory Board

My daughter has been wanting to display photos of her family and friends in her bedroom, who can blame her? We just moved 2000 miles away from everyone she ever knew! So I decided to make this cork board a little more "girly" for her.

This is a cute, fun, and inexpensive project that you could customize for any room in your home.


Here are my step by step instructions....




After ironing the fabric, wrap it tightly and staple around the edges. I also used the stapler for the ribbon.



I bought these white push pins to put at the intersections...


final project! I can't wait to hang it up in her room, but it is 11:30 and she is sleeping :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I want to make one for my girls now!!!! Well, I can b/c you shared such awesome step-by-step instructions. I know I have some light yellow fabric that would be really cute w/ some pink ribbon:)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I thought you were just going to use push pins for the pics, but sliding it in the ribbon is muay cool.

    ReplyDelete