.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Shabby Chic Photo Display

This has been one of my favorite projects lately. I have had this idea for a while now, but finally found some cheap enough crystal knobs to get started! I would of done this in cream (to match my daughters furniture), but with us renting right and NO wall color, I went with a light pink.








Here are steps to create this photo display (or coat rack)
I purchase crystal knobs on ebay for $1.25 each and FREE shipping! Frames are from dollar tree and the wood was FREE from my garage. Of course you will need some pink spray paint.
I sprayed the frames and piece of wood.








I then measured, marked and drilled the holes to attach the crystal knobs. After this, I attached the knobs to the board, placed photos in frames, hot glued ribbon to use as hangers!
Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Jessica! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete